This time in 6 days, I'll be done with 2nd year at uni. Seriously How on earth has this happened? I really don't understand. This year has gone so quickly, though so much has happened. I'm not going to get all sentimental now though, don't worry! - I still have 2 exams to get through and do not want to jinx it ;)
In fact, I should be studying right now...but I am very bored of revision so will probably start again properly after lunch. Just listening to the cricket right now, Strauss has just got his 50. Come on England ;) Also trying to figure out whether i can justify going to try and find the Tigers match this afternoon in town. I really want to but know I should revise...hmm.
So, Manchester in the next round of BUSA on the 28th May. I cannot wait - especially as it is at home. I'll be done with exams, just relaxing (and partying etc!) and it will be amazing...I can't help but dream of beating them either!
Plan for the week then:-
1) International Relations exam on Tuesday
2) Study Spanish! - Not done any yet because i have been concentrating on IR.
3) Watch Champions League final - i think it may quite possibly be an awful match but I'm still going to watch it, obviously. Actually quite enjoyed the FA Cup yesterday though im not a fan of Portsmouth or Cardiff.
4) Interview!! Have a job interview for working at the sports centre over the summer!! This is a job I really, really want...so am keeping pretty much everything crossed.
5) Sports Reps meeting on Thursday night
6) Spanish exam, Saturday morning.
And then it'll all be done....And I'll have a whole week here, a whole week of freedom before term officially ends. Amazing. I just want to do these exams now..
Not a lot else to talk about really. Last week was not particularly excited - just involved revision,. "occasional" procrastination and lots of long chats with people. I am actually slowly going insane from this revision/exam atmosphere. I was talking to an ant earlier when i was revising outside - thats how cool I am :P
Good luck to anyone else who has exams! xx